- Sat, Dec 23, 2006 /
- Add your comment
How To Properly Perform At A TumbleDance Program
1. Attend practices religiously for 3 months.
2. Follow along with much enthusiasm.
3. Be a star pupil. DURING PRACTICE ONLY. I cannot stress this enough.
4. Talk about your classes incessantly to anyone who will listen.
5. Ask every few minutes up to and including the day of the recital if everyone is going to come watch you dance.
6. Get so excited the day of the recital that you can''t sleep or sit still. Or stop screaming.
7. Remind your Mama 57,893 times during the morning commute that she can''t forget to come watch you dance.
8. Papa, too.
9. When the recital starts, stand in one place the entire time. DO. NOT. MOVE.
10. When asked by your parents afterwards why you didn''t dance, explain the thing on your finger was far too disturbing to ignore and thus, dance.